As the first official Monday of 2013, I’d like to welcome you to Mood Board Monday. Each Monday, I will feature a kitchen or bath as inspiration, and then I will show you how to “build” that look using Whitehaus fixtures. Seeing sinks, faucets, vanities, etc. in a catalog and not it’s ‘environment,’ it’s hard to envision how that product would look in your home – but Whitehaus Mood Board Monday’s should help with that, or just simply serve as your own inspiration for remodeling your home!
Today, I’ve based our board off of a rising 2013 kitchen trend – the “vintage” look.
If you’re inspired by the new kitchen trend of a vintage styled kitchen, but aren’t sure that you want to time travel back to the 1950’s every time you’re making a meal – this is a great ‘vintage’ kitchen to start with. Mixed with a farmhouse style, this kitchen is not only functional, but it’s also very beautiful; not to mention it looks like it’d be easy to maintain it’s good looks!
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- Farmhaus Fireclay sink model WHQ530 in white, installed as an undermount sink
- Vintage III Collection bridge faucet WHKBTCR3-9201 in brushed nickel with matching sidespray (not shown) and cross handles
- Matching basket strainer for Farmhaus Fireclay RNW35 in brushed nickel
- Triangular shaped pull knob WH10 in satin nickel
- Decorative metal pull handle WH72 in satin nickel
The base image’s source can be found at Houzz.com here.
Do you have a vintage styled kitchen? Would you consider remodeling your kitchen in this style? Tell us!