Traditional bathrooms are timeless; a tasteful design that will never go out of style. There are infinite ways to create a traditional space, but the bathroom featured in this week’s mood board incorporates some of our favorite traditional trends.
White is the perfect neutral for a traditional bathroom, especially one that is smaller in size. The crisp color makes the room seem larger and more open, a nice feature to have when space is minimal. You can also easily update an all white room by swapping out different colored accessories. It’s an efficient, inexpensive way to build in several design styles into one room.
Polished Chrome paired with natural lighting is another great way to create the illusion of more space. The reflective surfaces Polished Chrome provides acts as a mirror to the natural lighting, increasing the airy effect. Polished Chrome, which may seem inherently modern, is actually a perfect finish for a traditional space. Chrome is classic, and matches every design style.
Incorporating different tiles is a great way to give the room texture and dimension, while still playing into the traditional theme. Tile that resembles stone or subway tile are perfect for this style room, and look chic and luxurious.
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- AR834-AR805 China Series large traditional pedestal with integral rectangular bowl, backsplash, dual soap ledges, decorative trim and overflow
- WHLX79214 Luxe widespread lavatory faucet with tubular swivel spout, cross handle and pop-up waste in Polished Chrome
- WHLX78129 Metrohaus shower set includes slidebar, hand held shower and hose in Polished Chrome
- WH139 Showerhaus round showerhead with 8 spray jets – solid brass construction with adjustable ball joint in Polished Chrome
Want additional features? Try this fixture:
- WHMFL3222-EB Magic Flush eco-friendly one piece toilet