There’s a stigma around small bathrooms. Because of its size, people tend to believe it can’t be as stylish as a larger bathroom. However, there are many luxurious elements you can incorporate into a smaller space that don’t take up room but still have a grand effect on the overall style of the room.
If there’s only room for a built-in bathtub, you can still incorporate shower spa products to make it luxurious. A rainfall showerhead and handheld shower spray are two products that would be amazing to integrate into a small bathroom.
Building a shower nook into the wall is a great way to conserve space and increase storage. It’s extremely stylish and sophisticated, and relatively inexpensive. It’s also a beautiful way to break up monotony of tile. You can incorporate a different tile pattern to add texture inside the nook.
A floating vanity is a chic way to add flair to your sink unit. You have the option to save space while adding storage and style. Some floating vanities, like the ones from Whitehaus, come with an integrated sink. This keeps the cost down from having to buy two separate pieces and also makes installation a breeze.
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- WH114LSCB Isabella Collection wall hung double door vanity in Espresso
- WHOSA10-6 Showerhaus round rainfall showerhead with 62 spray nozzles – solid brass construction with adjustable ball joint in Polished Chrome
- WHLX78129 Metrohaus shower set includes slidebar, hand held shower and hose in Polished Chrome
- WHUS425 Luxe three ways diverter valve with short cross handle in Polished Chrome
- WHMFL3309-EB Magic Flush Dual Siphonic Flush One Piece Eco-friendly Toilet Elongated