Did you know that water weighs about eight pounds per gallon? Now think about all the times you’ve filled up pots at the sink, and then have had to carry them to the stove top. Not the greatest task, is it? Now how about the time it takes to wait for water to boil in a pot or in a tea kettle for something as small as making a cup of tea?
Whitehaus takes these mundane and time consuming tasks in the kitchen and provides luxurious options to free up your time. Pot fillers make working in the kitchen safer and more efficient. Forever Hot® instant water dispensers erase the wait time for making tea, cocoa, hot cereal, and even frozen vegetables with the added benefit of little to no clean up.
The kitchen in today’s mood board is stocked with all these functional luxuries and practical necessities. Pennsylvania based Renaissance Kitchen and Homes remodeled this kitchen into a stunning two story centerpiece in the home. While renovating, the designers maintained the original 100 year old French doors above the kitchen and also pulled that French design inspiration into the kitchen. This is a true example of ultimate kitchen luxury.
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- 3-3185 Essexhaus single lever handle faucet with traditional swivel spout in brushed nickel
- WHFH-H4640 Forever Hot® instant hot water dispenser with a gooseneck spout in brushed nickel
- WHKPFLV3-9500 Vintage III wall mount pot filler with lever handle in brushed nickel
- WHNU2816 Noah’s Collection rectangular single bowl 18 gauge undermount sink in brushed stainless steel
- NRNW35C 3 1/2″ basket strainer with lift stopper