Like time, space is constant. There’s no changing the amount of space you have, so it’s imperative to utilize the space you do have with great efficiency and effectiveness. A great tool to use is the hanging (or wall-mounted) pot rack.
In the picture below, the hanging pot rack creates a beautiful focal piece. The pot rack hangs around the lighting fixture, which also hang from the ceiling. There are a variety of different finish, style and mounting options for pot racks, so you’re sure to have a unique piece.
Not only is a pot rack incredibly stylish, it saves an incredible amount of cabinet or counter space. Pots and pans are some of the largest cooking items you have in the kitchen. By freeing up cabinets, people can make space for other items that may be cluttering their countertops.
Hanging your pots and pans is also extremely efficient for cooking. You could spend a good amount of time digging through cabinets and drawers trying to find the right pot or pan for your recipe. With your pots and pans hanging just an arm’s length away, you can easily spot the perfect pot in seconds.
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- Duet reversible double bowl fireclay sink with smooth front apron WH3719 in White
- Vintage III single lever entertainment/prep faucet with traditional swivel spout and solid brass side spray WHVEG3-1098 in Brushed Nickel
- Forever Hot instant hot water dispenser with gooseneck spout and self closing handle WHFH-H4640 in Brushed Nickel
- Solid brass soap/lotion dispenser WH201 in Brushed Nickel
- Cabinetry hardware decorative metal pull handle WH72 in Satin Nickel
- Cabinetry hardware decorative knob made of solid brass WH1 in Satin Nickel