This week’s Mood Board features a commercial stainless steel look that goes along with last week’s theme of kitchens fit for a chef. Front apron styled sinks are gaining more and more popularity, but just recently have stainless steel front apron sinks really made an appearance on kitchen trending radar.
At Whitehaus, we always like to think differently and we have a number of great options for front apron sinks, not only in stainless steel, but in copper and of course – fireclay as well. The stainless steel farmhouse sink look moves towards a contemporary or modern farmhouse kitchen look. Paired with other stainless steel or chrome fixtures, it’s quite easy to create a modern style.
Stainless steel is consistently one of the most popular materials for kitchen sinks, and for good reason! When it comes to cleaning habits and durability paired with affordability, it’s on top. The main kitchen sink here is one of our most creative stainless steel front apron sinks and it was featured by Kimberly Sweet in her article in the blog Counter Talk by Cultivate for just that reason!
In the mood board below, the sink melds perfectly in this fun and eclectic kitchen designed by Connecticut local design firm Simply Baths & Showcase Kitchens. They carefully chose each item for the kitchen to be sure that they add flair and interest without distracting from the other elements around it.
Get the look with Whitehaus:
- Noah’s Collection 16 gauge stainless steel single bowl front apron sink with curved design WHNAPCV3218 in brushed stainless steel
- Noah’s Collection 20 gauge single bowl undermount stainless steel sink WHNU1614 in brushed stainless steel
- Metrohaus commercial single hole faucet WHLX78558 with flexible spout and lever handle in a polished chrome finish
- Luxe single hole, single lever handle faucet WHLX78572 with gooseneck swivel spout and pull down sprayhead in a polished chrome finish
- 3 1/2″ basket strainer NRNW35B with lift stopper in a stainless steel finish
- Curved metal pull handle WH73 in polished chrome
Have you missed any of our past Mood Boards? Catch up here!